The successful candidate will build and manage a portfolio of products, through consumer driven strategies to achieve superior brand health while driving consumer sales commitment and market share targets.
- Development of sound marketing strategies and plans for assigned brand category and responsible for implementing plans and monitoring performance against plan and take corrective action against significant deviations.
- Translate brand strategies into brand plans, brand positioning, and go-to-market strategies
- Design and execute programs to transform each of the assigned brand categories into attractive and desirable brands that will impact positively on brand health, sales and market share.
- Work with third party advertising/media agencies to develop great above the line (ATL) communication campaigns to promote the assigned category of brands so as to achieve brand health and market share objectives. Job holder must ensure that advertising campaigns are consistent with brand identity, advertising guidelines and briefs.
- Work with below the line (BTL) agencies to develop and execute effective and efficient consumer engaging and reward activities.
- Work with sales team to develop consumer driven activities at the point of purchase to improve on the brand performance in trade.
- Undertake market research to evaluate brand health and share growth, identify consumer needs and trends, new market segments and competitor activities.
- Responsible for the effective/efficient management of advertising and promotions budget allocated to each brand within the category.
- Maintain a well-documented/record keeping system.
- A degree in Marketing or related with CIM, MBA (Marketing option) a plus
- A minimum of four (4) years relevant experience in Brand/Category management or equivalent in the consumer goods sector
- Experience in dealing with media/advertising/creative/event agencies
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
- Effective communication and negotiating skills
- IT literacy and excellent presentation skills
- Brand awareness and profiling
- Exposure to FMCG industry a plus
Applications are currently closed.