This position will assist in the following functional areas: benefits administration, employee relations, training, performance management, onboarding, policy implementation, recruitment/employment, and regulatory compliance of labour matters.
- Be responsible for training needs analysis as a basis for planning employee training programs; liaises with suitable training institutions/consultants for resource and programs appropriate for company needs
- Maintain healthy employee and industrial relations by handling all issues presented by unionized staff such as grievances, disputes, counselling, and interface with mother union
- Provide support to the HR Manager to render HR services (i.e., Recruitment, Training & Development, Performance Appraisal, Salary administration) to facilitate timely delivery
- Responsible for the compilation and reporting of all labour statistics to inform rational decision making in issues pertaining attendance, sickness, contract staff etc
- Assist HR Manager to carry out compensation surveys, analyze, and prepare payroll
- Responsible for all welfare facilities such as smooth functioning of staff canteen including coordinating with caterers to provide quality meals
- Maintains personnel records and HR information system to facilitate easy retrieval of personal data when required and respond rapidly to line management requests for information and advice on staff
- Maintain accurate data and update contract with all third-party contractors.
- Assist the HR Manager to deal with all HR protocols involving traveling, and expatriate immigration issues (work permits)
- Coordinate and communicate all monthly meetings including staff durbar and produce regular report accordingly
- Assist the HR Manager in special HR Projects and maintain records of same.
- A minimum degree in HRM, Business Administration, Social Sciences or related
- Three (3) years relevant experience in the manufacturing industry will added advantage
- Working knowledge of personnel administration
- Good knowledge of Ghana Labour Laws
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to relate to a diverse group of people
- Working IT knowledge – Microsoft Word, Excel, and Power Point
Deadline: 30th June, 2022
We are no longer accepting applications for this position.