Plant Protection Guard
Full time | Location: Accra & Kumasi | Job Code: KPPG-1 & KPPG-2
The jobholder will provide security coverage to protect and safeguard all company assets in accordance with company policies, while reporting directly to the Plant Protection Supervisor.
- Welcomes and receives visitors coming into the company, obtain their names, addresses, purpose of visit and direct them to the appropriate department and staff.
- Ensures the safety and protection of employees against accident and company property.
- Protects company property from theft and fire.
- Enforces Safety rules.
- Ensure all delivery to the plant are accompanied by the necessary documents.
- Check loads on trucks leaving the premises, book same in log books, stamps waybill and opens main gate to allow them out.
- Controls main gate for in-coming and out-going vehicles.
- Searches all staff going out during break and at close of day.
- Blows siren three times a day at 8.00am, 12.00 noon, and 1.00pm to alert staff of start time of work, lunch break and resumption time of work after lunch break.
- Acts as night receptionist; receives in-coming calls, opens and closes store room for requisitioned items to be collected by night staff.
- Checks arrival and departure times of Police Officers, signs against them and handover to day Supervisor.
- Minimum Senior High School Certificate
- 3 years relevant experience with a reputable Production or Manufacturing Company
- Investigative skills
- Good Communication skills
Accra – KPPG-1
Kumasi – KPPG-2
March 10, 2023
Ready to join our Team?
To access the application web form for your completion, click the button (Apply Now). Please provide all required documentation for review and selection.