Territory Development Officer
Full time | Location: Multiple Locations
The role of the Territory Development Officer (TDO) is crucial in the company’s sales strategy. He or She would be working closely with the Sales Manager, to play a vital role in promoting and selling the company’s products.
- Manage the assign Distributor(s) to achieve monthly targets, implement a routine schedule to visit strategic wholesalers and retailers.
- Ensure distributors sell at the recommended price to all the channel of distribution.
- Obtain concerns from distributors and pass them on to the Sales Manager, act as a communication liaison
- between distributors and the company.
- Promote sales of company brands to Wholesaler and Retailers. Monitoring sales out and market share for the territory.
- Identify and recommend strategic activations that has great ROI and having the ability of improving market
- and Value share for the Company.
- Monthly and Quarter Performance reviews to continuously measure target achievement for the distributor and the assigned territory.
- Draw up Business plans to build and develop Capacity and Capability for smooth operation for the Business.
- A degree in Business Administration is required.
- A certificate in Advanced Marketing is preferred.
- Candidates should have at least 3 years of relevant experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite such as Excel, Word, and Power Point is essential.
- Strong analytical skills are necessary for this role.
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets and driving revenue growth
- Ability to analyze data and generate actionable insights.
- Flexibility and adaptability to handle changing priorities and meet deadlines.
- Demonstrate problem-solving and decision-making skills.
Ready to join
To access the application web form for your completion, click the button (Apply Now). Kindly provide all required documentation for review and selection.