(Multiple Slots Available)
Under the direct supervision of the Plant Protection Supervisor, to provide security coverage to protect and safeguard all company assets in line with the policies of the company.
- Welcomes and receives visitors coming into the company, obtain their names, addresses, purpose of visit and direct them to the appropriate department and staff.
- Ensures the safety and protection of employees against accident and company property.
- Protects company property from theft and fire.
- Enforces Safety rules.
- Takes delivery of alcohol from Tema Harbour and issue to Blending Department.
- Checks loads on trucks leaving the premises, books loads in log book, stamps waybill and opens main gate to allow them out.
- Controls main gate for in-coming and out-going vehicles.
- Searches all staff going out during break and at close of day.
- Blows siren three times a day at 8.00am, 12.00 noon, and 1.00pm to alert staff of start time of work, lunch break and resumption time of work after lunch break.
- Acts as night receptionist; receives in-coming calls, opens and closes store room for requisitioned items to be collected by night staff.
- Checks arrival and departure times of Police Officers, signs against them and handover to day Supervisor.
- Senior High School Certificate
- 3 years relevant experience with a reputable Production or Manufacturing Company
- Investigative skills
- Good Communication skills
Deadline: 1st July, 2022
We are no longer accepting applications for this position.