The jobholder will receive materials into stock and monitor stock levels to ensure that required levels of raw materials and spare parts are always maintained to avoid disruption in production.
The jobholder shall perform but not limited to the following.
- Receive raw materials, consumables, and stationery into SAP.
- Take stock of Raw Materials, Spare Parts among others and reconcile with system balance on monthly, weekly or any period deem appropriate.
- Monitor stock level of local orders and prompt new requisition when minimum order level is reached.
- Monitor stock level of imported materials and submit purchase requisition to Procurement department.
- Assist Stores Manager in preparation of Monthly reports on Raw Material, consumables, and others.
- Transfer of Raw Materials to Production hall for production.
- Monitor and supervise Store assistants in the management of all stock items.
- Any other assignment to be given by the Stores Manager in relation to managing the stores department.
- A minimum of HND/Degree in Purchase and Supply or related
- A minimum of three (3) years relevant experience is required
- Excellent literacy in Microsoft Office specifically Excel.
- Practical knowledge of any Accounting Software
- Working Knowledge of System Application Product (SAP)
- Working Knowledge of Inventory Management and Material Requirement Planning (MRP).
May 6, 2022
We are no longer accepting applications for this position.