Assist the Warehouse Team to receive and issue finished products and keep accurate records on stock situation to facilitate the business operations within the framework of the company’s policies and work procedures.
- Receive finished products from production team and other warehouses
- Generate waybill and supply finished goods to distributors based on orders received from Sales Department.
- Keep accurate records of all stock movements and undertake weekly stock-take.
- Liaise with production team to know production plans to facilitate space allotment for finished products.
- Reconcile end of day physical quantities produced against production transfer voucher.
- Take daily physical stock of finished products to ensure that what has been received and supplied tally and submit report for management information and necessary action.
- Minimum HND/Degree in Purchasing & Supply or related.
- Professional certification in CIPS an added advantage.
- Exposure with an FMCG Company
- Two (2) years relevant work experience.
- IT literate (Excel, Word) and good analytical skills.
Deadline: 6th May 2022
We are no longer accepting applications for this position.